New or Prospective Bus Drivers
- Prospective bus drivers are required to participate in an eight hour initial training course.
- Must be employed by a bus company or school district.
- District will register prospective driver and submit payment of $10.00 to ROE #54.
- Driver data will not be entered into the state system until the training course is completed and payment is received by ROE #54.
- In accordance with Public Act 88-612, all school bus drivers are required to complete a two hour annual refresher safety course before their school bus driver permit can be renewed.
- Registration fee is $10.00 per person
- Districts or bus company will be mailed a diploma showing completion of the course.
- Driver data will not be entered into the state system until course is completed and payment is received by ROE #54.
Bus Driver Training Schedule
- Saturday, April 7, 2018 at First Student Danville (8am-5pm)
- Thursday, April 12, 2018 at Oakwood Unit Office (6-8pm)
- Monday, April 16, 2018 at Georgetown/RF HS Media Center (6-8pm)
- Thursday, April 26, 2018 at Bismarck-Henning Library (6-8pm)
- Thursday, April 26, 2018 at First Student Danville (9:30-11:30am)
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 at First Student Danville (6-8pm)