Uncle Sam

The 2022-2023 school year is quickly approaching, and school districts throughout Vermilion County are still looking for Substitute Teachers.  If you have a Bachelor's Degree, Associate's Degree, or have 60 hours of college coursework, you're eligible to become a sub in Vermilion County.  Click this link for information on the process for becoming a sub.  We look forward to hearing from you!